review of the management of patients with open wounds, including
pathophysiology, evaluation methods and treatment options"
Editor: Prem P. Gogia
Inc.; 1st edition (1995); 244 pages
to podiatry book list
Wound Management book provides a comprehensive review
of the management of patients with open wounds, including
pathophysiology, evaluation methods, treatment options, and
provides a systematic approach to carrying out wound assessment
as well as appropriate treatment.
Wound Management includes information on treatment of pressure
and leg ulcers, nutrition, pharmacology, dressings, total
contact casting, and a variety of modalities including electrical
stimulation, ultrasound, oxygen therapy, and low-energy laser.
Special Features of Clinical Wound Management
Chapters include a general introduction, literature review,
and treatment procedures followed by numerous and excellent
* Contributors to this text are varied in professional
education and clinical experience and provide expert information
in each of their fields.
* A handy resource for clinicians to evaluate their
current treatment programs and to guide changes that may improve
* A valuable reference for any member of the multidisciplinary
team involved with the effective management of wounds.
of Contents for Clinical Wound Management:
Physiology of Wound Healing - Prem P. Gogia, PhD, PT
2. Wound Evaluation - Robin Ryan Marquez, MS, PT
3. General Principles of Wound Management - Lia van Rijswijk,
4. Topical Medications and Pharmacological Agents in Wound
Healing - Laura L. Bolton
5. Nutritional Considerations in Wound Management - Saroj
M. Bahl, PhD, RD, LD
6. Pressure Ulcers - Diane Krasner, MS, RN, CETN, and Jan
Cuzzell, MA, RN
7. Ulcers of the Lower Extremities - Gil Micheletti, MD
8. Wound Debridement and Hydrotherapy - Robin Ryan Marquez,
9. Wound Dressings - Jan Cuzzell, MA, RN, and Diane Krasner,
MS, RN, CETN
10. Total Contact Casting for Wound Management - David R.
Sinacore, Michael J. Mueller
11. Low-Energy Laser in Wound Management - P. Gogia, PhD,
12. Electrical Stimulation for Wound Management - Marybeth
Brown, PhD, PT
13. Oxygen Therapy for Wound Management - Prem P. Gogia, PhD,
14. Ultrasound for Wound Management - Mary Dyson, PhD, CBiol,
15. Review of Surgical Procedures for Wound Management - David
16. Conducting Clinical Research - Lia van Rijswijk, RN, ET,
and Mary Matwhich, RN, CCRN
to podiatric book list
Clinical Wound Management here in conjunction
on your flag to order:
safe is buying online?
It is safer to pay online than it is to give your credit card
to a waiter at a restaurant. ePodiatry’s partners use
encryption technology to convert your personal account details
into a secret code which is sent over the internet. Anyone
trying to crack the code is looking for a 1 in 1,099,511,627,766
combination! ePodiatry does not have access to your personal
information from our partners.
is based in USA, Canada, UK, Germany, France and Japan. They
offer an excellent level of service and reasonable shipping
charges to clients in countries outside of these (especially
Australia, New Zealand and South Africa).
addition, ePodiatry offers a guarantee of
a full refund if not satisfied when Clinical Wound Management
is are ordered when clicking on one of the flags above to
place your order.
to podiatry books list
of relevance to Clinical Wound Management